Sunday, June 24, 2007

Something unexpected on the group

Today while as was having dinner in real life, something I loved happened on the group "Free Money from JohnLight". I did not read all of it (no, I'm not having dinner in front of the Mac, but in front of my beloved wife) but basically a new member joined, and a discussion about how to earn free lindens occured. Some members introduced kind of a hud displaying ads, from which I never heard before.

So apparently the group can help its members to earn more free linden dollars without my own intervention ! In term of social study, this is called "emergence", meaning that the force / intelligence or a group is more than the sum of its individual forces.

I like this, and encourage all group members to use it to share their knowledge. However please reserve the group for this sole usage, and remember that this group is not adult rated.

No comments: