Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Three quarter of a success

Today is still not THE camping day... everything was fine, both JaneLight and JohnLight were earning regularly by Platinum with no intervention from my side (quite normal as I was not present...) when the grid went down for maintenance, from 6am to 12pm (SL time). In my local time, this corresponds to 3pm to 9pm, so camping will probably resume then.

The total earning for this partial camping day is 144 L$, so quite good. Given the average earnings of the last days, I should may be review the basic hypothesis of 30 L$ a day, which now seems a bit pessimistic... I'm quite ahead of my schedule, and will do some additional maths to confirm all of that.

No change in my Ginko total, as I could not put the last earnings in, nor a list of good camping spots, as I can not access my inventory. More on that later.

No comments: