Friday, June 22, 2007

JohnLight's landmarks book IV - Platinum world

As I mentionned in my previous post, and to the members of the SL group "Free Money from JohnLight", there is a new instance of Platinum Island, which is still one of the top campsites.

You can find it through the "Map" picture, by looking for a region called "Platinum World". It has the same random characteristics as Platinum Island, but as it's less known and less crowdy, the income changes are much higher.

You think knowing that is good ? But you're actually late. I found it out two days ago, but the members of the group know it immediately ! Want to join ? Please do !

The group members already know the address of the 10L$ / 15 minutes campsite I found today. I will post it here tomorrow... or later.

1 comment:

Blade said...
This comment has been removed by the author.