Wednesday, June 13, 2007

The good part of maintenance - 1792.36 by Ginko

My first reaction yesterday when I saw that maintenance interrupted my long camping session while I was working was quite bad... but later on I found out a way to profit from it.

Linden Lab announced the scheduled end time of maintenance, and they were in fact slightly ahead of their schedule. I could reconnect 15 minutes before the announced end of maintenance, and found a nearly desert second life world.

As a consequence, all my favorite (i.e. best payout rate) camping spots were availabe... except the #1 dancepads at Skye. One of them was even occupied by Josephina, who had the same idea. Anyway, both JaneLight and JohnLight could have a good 2 L$ / 8 minutes camping session.

After that I put them by Platinum for the night, and so I could this morning deposit 280 L$ by Ginko.

One more full day camping attempt today, by Platinum.

No comments: