Saturday, June 9, 2007

Long long day - 951.74 by Ginko

The total camping of today produced 55 L$ that I put by Ginko... I'm now close to the 1000 L$ symbolic limit, which will also mean 1 L$ interest per day by Ginko.

I could not crosscheck the platinum payrate, as a dozen of SL client crashes ! When SL became stable again, my anti-idle activated via the menus (see previous posts) was disabled again... that is mysterious... may be the grid was overloaded and Linden Lab changed something.

I've also been interrupted in my camping by someone (apparently a stripteaser) who found the tattoo beautyfull, and wanted to buy it ! We defined a price of 60 L$, but he had to save some money, so the transaction is on stand-by for the time being.

Josephina bought her land to open an art-gallery, and she's preparing it. More on that when it will open.

I'm close to end with the definition of rules for using luck games in my quest to the million L$, I will publish them here soon, as well as a list of good campsites.

No comments: