Thursday, June 14, 2007

JaneLight and the pimp

As promised, here is the story of JaneLight's encounter with a virtual pimp.

While she was camping by Platinum, JaneLight received an instant message from solotke Voom (yes man, your name goes public now... had to think of that before) who asked her if she needed a pimp ! Not even a hello or something, but this very direct question.

Instead of just ignoring him, I asked for his offer, and he said someting like "20% for you, 80% for me". Not so fair. So my reply has been "90% for me, 10% for you, minimum 10'000 L$ per 'customer'"... to which he agreed !

I did obviously not wanted to starte JaneLight a career in sex industry, but I saw an opportunity. I asked solotke Voom to pay JaneLight immediately 10'000 L$, as a proof of its seriousness, before going any futher in that business. Apparently, this solotke Voom is either poor, or amateur (both are not so good for a pimp, or pimp to be...). He just payed JaneLight one Linden.

So, no big fortune increase, but that was strange / interesting / weired / surprising / shocking to discuss with such a guy... and in the end, that was one more Linden.

No comments: