Thursday, June 21, 2007

The million will go to YOU !

Yes, you read it correctly. I decided that by the end of my experiment (to earn 1'000'000 L$), this million will go to you. Or to one of you to be more precise. And to be fully precise, I will start a lottery machine, which will be accessible only to the members of the group "Free Money From JohnLight".

This would be quite an attractive machine, as the bet would be very low (probably below 10 L$), and the possible gain will be 1'000'000 L$.

I have to work a bit on the exact rules, but be sure of this, the million will go to a group member, and group joining fee will increase with time, to remain about 1 / 1000th of my fortune anytime.

So... join now, it's still 2 L$ to join, but as soon as I will reach 3'000 L$ fortune, the joining fee will be 3 L$ !

No comments: