Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Minimal day

After all the maintenance problem, I made a minimum of camping and got 36 L$ while managing other websites and having dinner. I did not went to Ginko as I found a good stand on a Dance Dance... and I plan an over-evening while watching TV tonight with familly.

I met Patking Miles while camping. We had some discussions about camping, and prices of things. According to her (hey Pat, here are your minutes of glory), a skin is worth up to 1000 L$, and having rich friends could help JohnLight to get richer... but that's hard social work.

The idea of creating / selling items becomes stronger and stronger, but I also have to read about land cost / benefit, as its hard to sell without a shop ;-)

Patking also found the polynesian tattoo so ugly she gave me some free stuff that were left over in her inventory... so may be new screenshots of JRL to come.

No comments: