Friday, June 1, 2007

Startup - 264 L$ (all by Ginko Bank)

This blog will describe my quest, which is to become a millionaire in Second Life, without "buying" and Linden Dollar.

It started already a few days ago, when I created my avatar, under the Second Life name JohnLight Raymaker (pun intended).

For the time being, I discovered dancepads paying 1 L$ for 10 or 15 minutes, blackjack machines, and free games offering 1L$ if you discover a number.

I also found out that I can use Ginko Bank to obtain interest for L$ I deposit by them... but with no warranties if they collaps.

As the title explains, my goal is to become a millionaire, without buying any Linden Dollar, which would mean earning money for no or minimal effort... Each post title will contain my current Second Life "fortune".

Any comment is welcome

No comments: