Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Linden Lab - Please update the client - L$741.63 by Ginko

I left JohnLight for an overnight, given the bad results of yesterday... but this time the client crashed, and he earned "only" 55 L$ on dancepads. It's still more than my daily objective, but it could have been much more... The only good thing is that as you can be payed when not online, it is not a total loss.

So I guess that for the time being, I will stop overnight stays and too long non-supervised camping, until LindenLab will upgrade the clients. From some discussions I had with friends, I'm not the only one complaining about the crashes / memory leaks in the client.

My total fortune by Ginko is now 741.36 L$, and I will soon reach the 1L$ per day interest...

Still thinking of JaneLight, and may be to buy some land, but I must first study the pricing / earning model relating to land.

No comments: