Sunday, June 3, 2007

First overnight on Dance Dance - 376.8 L$ by Ginko... and a tattoo

JohnLight had its first overnight on a Dance Dance series of dancepads. I left him (it) on pad 9, and found him back on pad 2, with 13 more L$. Unfortunately, the bloddy SL client crashed before JohnLight could reach the 7L$ / 10 minutes pad 1... Probably a memory leak, because the whole computer was really slow after the night.

Two lessons from that: 1) the anti-idle works, but not for too long times because of the client stability, 2) the Dance Dance a not such a good deal because you spend lot of time dancing for nothing.

I found now a dance-club called "Fabrik", which is run by a french couple, and they offer 5 L$ / 15 minutes. JohnLight will be here for the day probably, while I will go in first life activities.

I also tested a lucky chair. These chairs give prices to avatars with a name starting with a randomly selected letter. I stood by three of them for a short while, and when one of them elected to give prize to names starting with a J, I sat down and received my prize: a polynesian whole body tattoo... no money :-( The worst thing is that I don't know yet how to put it on JohnLight. I will probably sell it to any credible avatar.

No comments: