Thursday, July 19, 2007

Apfelland and crashes - 9222.15 by Ginko

This morning, I posted again JaneLight and JohnLight in Apfelland, but had poor results. JaneLight crashed nearly immediately, and JohnLight has been ejected from his bench after 12 L$ only.

Hopefully I had better camping this evening, so I could deposit 115 L$ by Ginko, reaching 9222.15. Depending on the week-end, I could reach the 10'000 L$ step sunday ! Sounds coooool... and good for my mood.

This week-end Josephina will inaugurate her club, more info in her "Club Josephina" group... This will certainly be a new cool place.

For the time, JaneLight and JohnLight are both camping on a 2L$ per 10 minutes bench in a very quiet place. I don't know yet if it is time limited or not. At least there are no animations, no trees, no avatars passing by, so I hope the client will not experience any difficulty.

No comments: