Sunday, July 8, 2007

563 L$ in a week-end ! - 6799.00 L$ by Ginko

Yes, you read it correctly. Between satruday evening and sunday evening, I earned 563 L$ by camping !

This has been done in various places, mostly Xero Party, but also Apfelland and a new 2L$ / 10 minutes campsite I found today. I will publish it later, for the time it is a secret I share with the "Free Money from JohnLight" group members only. The group is doing well, with new active members sharing their best campsites, and you can join now for 6 L$ only !

So yes, my Xero is my new favorite place, certainly better than any other until now. I'm quite happy, because I had a busy week-end doing sport, working on other projects and websites, so not a lot of time to supervise JohnLight and JaneLight.

The speed of earning is good, and I hope being able to maintain this pace. I'm also thinking about the machine or the 1'000'000 L$ lottery, and this is progressing.

No comments: