Monday, July 2, 2007

Let's have a short break - 5722L$ by Ginko - 50 Group members

Lots of things happened since I've been banned from Platinum because of detailling their payrates.

Thanks to the group, I found a new good campsite called Xero Party, which is located on Willow Beach 245, 238, 21. They have three Dance Dance with rates of 3-3-2-2-1-1. So no pad paying zero, so no time wasted. However, they are limited to 100 L$ per dancer.

Nevertheless, other good new is that the 50th member joined the group, so the campsite sharing amongst members of "Free Money from JohnLight" will continue to increase.

I will be out of this business for two days, but I will also profit from this time to assess what went on until now, and see if any new strategy could help me get the million even quicker.

No comments: