Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Maintenance again

I left JohnLight camping in Apfelland the whole day, and when I came back, I found out that there was a grid maintenance in progress. JohnLight made 92 L$ before it, and got paid, so it's not a bad score.

By luck, I was able to be back online very shortly after the end of this maintenance, so JohnLight is now camping on pad 3 in Skye Club Dance Dance (Oceania). Once again, the trick of getting online as soon as the maintenance is over appears very profitable. I should may be read the linden blog more regularly to spot such opportunities in the future.

My hope now is that the avatars on pads 1 and 2 will not be there until reaching the maximum of 150 L$, as this would last for 7 hours before JohnLight could access the 7 / 10 top pad... will see.

No comments: