Saturday, July 28, 2007

Normal day, just a bit buzzish - 11'520 L$ by Ginko

I've nothing particular to report from the camping front today. Apparently the buzz about the gambling being prohibited is getting bigger and bigger.

After all my visits in Second Life, I belong to several groups, and one of them was organising a demonstration to protest against the end of gambling ! There are also a few places where the slot machines are still operating, but most of gambling places are now off.

With the present Ginko interest rate, I'm earning 15 L$ a day from them, the half of my daily objective from camping. This does not mean I can stop camping now, but it is a symbolic step for me.

I will start hunting for new campsites soon, but these days JaneLight and JohnLight are camping a lot in Petunia Island.

No comments: