Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Lack of unlimited camping sites

Today has not been as good as expected. I've been pushed out of my spot in Apfelland after 28 L$, probably by the owner. He starts talking to campers, and the one who does not react are simply ejected from the campsites. That's the hard life of parasites like me.

Nevertheless, I could camp with JaneLight on a 3L$ / 10 minutes tonight for quite a while as I was working on a website project, and JohnLight was on a 2L$ / 10 minutes. Together with the small ammount from Apfelland, I just made 100 L$. Not so bad.

However, the lack of time unlimited campsites makes my task harder. I know that Skye Club in Oceania is still open, with 150 L$ max Dance Dance systems, but they have so many pads paying nothing that I think it's too risky. I prefer 18 L$ in one hour granted in Banquo than a whole night in Skye for nothing.

I hope to find soon a new unlimited camping site, may be with some help from you, reader, via a comment, or from a member of "Free Money from JohnLight" group. Remember, as member of this group, you will have a chance to earn my million linden dollar in the end !

No comments: