Friday, July 13, 2007

Thank you Linden Lab for this new version !

The SL client version that has been published by LindenLab after the last maintenance is really better in terms of memory and CPU consumption. For two nights in a row, I was able to leave JaneLight and JohnLight by Apfelland (each at 2 L$ / 10 minutes) without any crash.

The Macs are still damn slow after the night, but at least they go through it, getting me an average of 240 L$ / night (total for JaneLight and JohnLight together)... not so bad, isn'it ?

The price for joining the "Free Money from JohnLight" group is now 8 L$ as I've got a bit more than 8'000 L$ by Ginko. About Ginko, they are now paying 10 L$ / day in interest... the engine is warming...

The next step will be passing the 10'000 L$... which represent only 1% of my million to come, but with interest constantly increasing, and the good payrates I reach these days, it could come quicker than expected...

No comments: