Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Live from the other side of Europe

As announced, I'm in eastern europe, in an ex-communist country for a work event, but the hotel appears to have free wifi in the lobby, so I checked my account. The daily income from new group memberships in "Free Money from JohnLight" was 21 L$, so I decided to top it off by playing number guessing, so I did reach the daily 30 L$ objective !

I guess I'm getting a bit obsessive about this quest for 1'000'000 L$, don't I ? Anyway, this was the post from far far away from home, and despite being small, the daily minimum has been done, and deposited by Ginko.

2 comments:

XLAdmin said...

I have a question for you about the dance dance pads.

Does it automatically move you up to higher rates the longer you are on or do you have to do it manually.

Thanks

Me said...

Hi xladmin,

the Dance Dance dancepads series, like the one you can find in Xero on Skye does not actually move.

When you start dancing, you get on the pad with the higher number, and usually the lower payrate.

When someone on a pad with a smaller number than yours leaves, your pad changes its number.

So you don't move at all, but your pad number and payrate are changing by themselves.