Saturday, August 4, 2007

Summary before leaving

I will be on vacation for the next week, and I will probably not have an internet connection there, so here is kind of a summary post before this.

From the beginning, I could earn about 13'000 L$, part of them being interests from Ginko interests. I used various camping places, have been banned from some because I was saying too much about their rates.

The media ball mechanism also helped me to earn some more money, being a reseller. In the misc category also comes the trick with the Debug Menu, making possible to stay connected permanently, without going idle or disconnected.

But the "creation" I'm more proud of the certainly the "Free Money from JohnLight" group. It was originally intended as a way for me to inform members about good campsites, but it is actually going much farther than that. It became kind of a community, in which active members also share their campsite locations, tips for easy money, views of the Second Life future.

We also had interesting discussions about the gambling ban, what SL economy will become, and so on. And as you know, Josephina, the very first group member, is now running a club, an she shares her feed-back on that with the group, making it really interesting.

I wish all readers a good next week, have fun, take care, earn as much free lindens as you can ! See you soon

No comments: