Sunday, August 12, 2007

Recovery strategy

The challenge continues ! I lost most of my money in the Ginko collapse, but after a few days thinking, I decided to continue, but with a few changes in my approach.

However I will modify some points of my strategy. Yes, this is another way to say that I will have a strategy now. It is not clearly defined now, but here are some general guidelines.

First I will redefine what is minimal effort. It is not impossible that I will make more than camping, i.e. answering polls, or such stuff. Secondly, given how important a savings bank is, I will try to find all the existing ones. Thirdly, I will try to have a more organised inventory, and kind of a camping planning.

I will also certainly redefine my daily minimum, and establish a follow-up system, more detailled than the present text label in the blog.

All of this should keep me busy for a few days, but I will try to update quickly. Any suggestion is welcome, as always.

2 comments:

Judy Palen said...

I am a RL Millionaire who came to Sl looking to set up a business and have ended up camping.

With the upheavals caused by the Linden Labs "cleanup of second life" there really don't seem to be any better opportunities than camping right now!

They have been banning one activity after another about every 6 weeks since February. The next one is due in early September, will they ban banks this time or ???

JohnLight Raymaker said...

Hi Judy,

thanks for your comments, I'm always glad to have some feed-back. As you will see reading the latest posts, even camping becomes a bit tough, probably because after the gambling ban there is nothing left to feed the dancepads ;-)

As a RL millionaire, you probably have an opinion on the fact that Ginko was offering 44% interest, don't you ?

Regarding the next activity to be banned, the only one left is sex...

JohnLight