Monday, August 13, 2007

Bad news again - this time from Apfelland

I had quite a bad surprise today, while JohnLight was camping in Apfelland. I was working on the various banks and techniques to earn easy Linden Dollars, when the familliar blue pop-up window appeared.

The question in it was "Are you still interested in camping ? If you don't answer, you will be unseated !". I did not answer, as a test, and JohnLight got ejected from the spot, standing up automatically.

Apfelland was one of the last surviving unlimited campsites. Ok, it was alwas very busy, laggy, and finding a spot was sometime just impossible, but once you got one, it was good. These times are over, and this is one more bad news.

In my view, filling questionnaires to earn money is more and more an option, I will do some tests with that, to see how much work this activity does involve.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What questionaires pay money? I mean REAL ones. The HippiePay and such are all scams. They aren't surveys or anything at all. You enter your name, email address, get spammed constantly (dozens a day PER sign up) and you have to enter your home details and if you read the small-print you're signing up for a club or whatever and that -can't- be good...

Anonymous said...

Yep, they are scams...however, HippyPay tends to pay for many of the questionnaires upon these sites getting an email account and so you don't have to complete secondary offers or provide them with a telephone number or address. I simply gave them a secondary email address that belongs to me but I don't use and let that be filled with spam.

As for Apfelland, fortunately, there are other zone campers out there, and while most are limited, it takes 7 or 8 hours to reach that limit in some cases.