Saturday, August 11, 2007

Everything clear now about Ginko

As announced by Ginko, I got an account by WSE (www.wselive.com), and I received one Ginko Perpetual Bond (GPB) for each Linden Dollar I had by Ginko.

I had to go to a WSE ATM to obtain a password, and then I could access my account. The next bad surprise was that these bonds are currently worth 0.16L$ each ! So I lost 84% if my total in the Ginko crash.

As I'm back, I was able to get back online as well, and I saw that many campsites did vanish, and the lands are now for sale. This is probably becasue they got all their money from gambling, so they have nothing left to redistribute via camping.

The group "Free Money from JohnLight" is still active, and I got some feed-back and support from various member, and I want to thank them for that, it is good to feel such interest in what I'm trying to do.

The next steps are to decide what to do with the bonds, sell them yet and loose 84%, or hope they will get more value, which is not so likely, and keep them for a while. I must also find new campsites, and I hope the group will be helpful for that.

The quest for the 1'000'000 L$ is not yet stopped, so stay tuned !

No comments: