Tuesday, August 21, 2007

New strategy implemented

As you can see from the "My present balance" summary on the right hand side, I did start according to what I defined previously. The deposit by Midas was ok, except that for this week they pay 0.11% daily, instead of the 0.20% I mentionned. So this will bring only 11 L$ a day, but that's easy money.

I mention the APEZ deposit, even if it's empty for the time being. I will start to fill it up next saturday, with the first Midas interests. The plan is to do the transfers from Midas to APEZ on the week-ends, as kind of a standard procedure.

Some of you may question how I got 10'000 to invest in Midas so quickly. That's a good question, and its answer is simple. Someone from the group, which is also a freqent blog reader, kindly gave me this money after he saw the results of my loss by Ginko.

So I want to warmly thank this sponsor, because without him restarting with the new strategy would have been longer. In fact I would have had to gather the 10'000 L$ again by camping and other activities.

I'm also working on the shop where you will soon be able to get some items from JohnLight's advenutres for few Lindens. I'm also envisaging a donation box, as a very easy way to earn some additional Lindens. More on this later

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
Don´t go and buy a donationbox, save that money. Free scripts out there, or I can give u one that gives me 10% cut ^^....

Sincely
Fellow Camper
Maia Collas

JohnLight Raymaker said...

Hi Maia,

thanks for the offer, but I think I can manage to find one for free, or to build one by myself, thanks to some development / scripting knowledge I have.

When the shop will open, you will see some of my "creations"...

JLR