Friday, August 24, 2007

Restricted operations

According to the man in the repair shop, my main computer will not be fixed before mid of next week. So my operations will be restricted until then, as I need my spare computer for other activities... nevertheless I won't stop camping nor blogging. This could even be a good opportunity to improve my strategy and planning.

The next steps in the quest are (as mentioned in answers to comments):
1) Set up the shop, potentially called "The Price is Light" (thank you Jenyca). I'm still accepting name's proposals
2) Work on a way to inventory good / bad campsites, but this is not easy for several reasons. This won't help me to save money directly, but it will kind of a community work
3) Continue the cleaning of my inventory
4) Improve my scripting knowledge to be able to create some funny things to be sold in the shop

And obviously, I will tomorrow make the first Midas interests transfer to APEZ.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

What kind of items are you selling in the shop John? Im sure if i clear out my inventory i ahve a few clothing outfits i no longer wear ill happily donate to the cause! I also found a new campsite a really decent one it was sent in the group Im but i dont think you were online at the time....

Doctor_Z said...

john i just join your club. keeping in touch wih your current blog. i got a contact who wish to expand his servise.. well a running loans and bank. paying interest at.30% daily. holla me back ok..

JohnLight Raymaker said...

To peacefulove, thank you for the offer. I will probably organize kind of an "object donation box" for the shop. What is not clear now is if I want to use JohnLight or another special avatar for this.

To zaidan, I'm happy you join the group, be welcome. I'd be very glad do get in touch with your banking contact, and to discuss his service, and may be use them.

onbewust said...

I can make you a tip jar for the shop if you want. I also have loads of unused stuff you can have to sell.

-The Reverend.

JohnLight Raymaker said...

Hello Reverend,

thanks for the offers. I already made my own donation box and a simple vendor for the shop. They're really basic in shapes (a box and a pyramid), but they do the job.

Regarding your left over stuff, I'm now studying the possibility to make an "object donation box" in the shop.