Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Ginko news again (Still away from home)

Still no camping as I'm on my holliday spot and have tons of more interesting things to do, but I just wanted to give an update on what is going on by Ginko, as I was myself curious about it.

The Ginko website contains a recent and quite detailled update about what went on, and what is the situation. Basic appologies, and few information about how the things will go on with the withdrawal limit, and so on.

The statistics on the website show a volume over 55'000'000 L$ for the last seven days, and I bet it's mostly withdrawals.

The last totals are:
L$104,042,037 in deposits
L$42,059,403 in term deposits

The interesting thing in these figures is that the term deposits increased since I started tracking them ! This indicates (at least in my view) that people trusting Ginko tend to use more term deposits, because of the better interest, and the other try to get their money out.

I hope now that the trend on savings deposits will stop soon, because moving from 150 million L$ to 104 million L$ over 5 days does not sound good. Stay tuned on this blog for next updates on this hot topic.

No comments: