Thursday, October 4, 2007

Triple Lucky Day in Second Life - We need more Genies

I've been lucky three times today in Second Life. First, I could get a 4L$ / 15 minutes camping spot in Rumpus. Secondly, the region has been restarted. You might think that this is no luck, but it was... I came back as soon as it restarted, and because of a bug, some of the benches were still displayed some amounts earned, with no one on sitting. By sitting I could get that money, so I made 12L$ within seconds. It is the second time I see such issues with camping benches and regions restarts.

But my bigger luck today was to camp beside Genie Demina, as you can see on this snapshot.

Genie is an awsome suntanned blondie with deep blue eyes which I could look at for hours, but moreover she's a true angel. She helped me several time with SL, gave me tons of stuff, and she's very generous with all her friends. Genie is never short of time for others, and is always available. I met her months ago, and I can say she's a person I can rely on, and a trustable good friend.

To be brief, Second Life would be much better if there were more Genies there... Thanks for being You, Genie.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well done Johnlight, but I have many times been caught on the other side of that many times, I was the previous camper who did not get paid the hundreds - many thousands lost to non-paying chairs - bummer - all that electricity wasted. But these rolling restarts are what really hurts - days of hunting to find a camp then the grid restarts - many think of that as an opportunity - but for me GMT+10 its always 4am - double bummer, anyways, Im glad I found your blog and hope to see you in-world sometime :)

JohnLight Raymaker said...

Hi Tiller,

as you will see if you go back in the blog, I'm not particularly fan of the restarts myself despite a better timezone (GMT +1), but I must admit they have some good aspects. Apart from this specific bug, that also clean-up campsite from some bots.

This is also to avoid such problems that I avoid too long camping sessions, so as not to have to much money earned but not paid.

Anonymous said...

Yes, I agree Johnlight - I'm going to have a real good read of your blog, its interesting! I just found it today googling and blog hopping. Now, your current article with that pic of the beautiful Genie made me wonder about your previous post re Jane and John - if she finds you camping with Genie oggle eyed then she MUST be a twin - not a lover - if she was your lover shed have your jewels in a sling! Hey - or maybe is she.....no.....twin and lover! woooweee!.

Unknown said...

John you are so lovely!!! you have been a fab friend and a great help to me with camping! I have also found some great bargains at your shop! I had someone message me as a result of that post requesting friends so thank you so much :0)