Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Making 30L$ each day is hard work

Each time someone asks me what are my goals in terms of camping, I answer 30L$ daily, according to my strategy.

Each time I say that, I got the same answer: "It's too low, you will never get millionaire, and it's easy".

Each time the discussion starts, and I have to explaing why it is hard work to earn 30L$ each day. The keyword is not earn, nor 30, and not even day... but E-A-C-H ! Ok, I don't camp each and every day, but I manage to maintain a weekly average of 210L$, and beleive me, it's not so easy. Between job, private activities, campsites closing, Second Life maintenance and bugs, it requires quite a discipline to maintain it...

Next time someone will ask why I have such a "low" objective, I'll say that the answer is worth... 30L$ !

No comments: