Saturday, October 6, 2007

Financial update

My financial strategy is still the same, I put all my earnings (camping, group fees and shop income) on my JT Financials account, where they generate new income via interests. Parallely to that, to be able to restart in case of major issue with JT Financials, I put at least 10% of my total money by APEZ. I don't get any interest from the reserve, but it's not at risk.

I could also use my cash accounts for the reserve, but this increase the risk of doing silly things with it... For the time being, the reserve is at 2'000 L$, so I don't need to do any transfer today.

To show again how good is a bank paying interest, here is an overview of my JTF account since I opened it...

Total Deposit: 13'257 L$
Total Withdrawal: 1'201 L$
Total Interest 476 L$
Total Affiliate Bonus: 15 L$
Total : 12'548L$

If I consider my total balance, excluding the gift from Arbitrage Wise, it reaches 14'548 L$. The interests represent 3.3% of the total, which is not negligible !

In fact the percentage of interests in my total wealth is higher, depending how I consider Stroh's gift after the Ginko crash, because my losses included some ineterest generated by Ginko. Anyway, this would make the interest proportion higher.

This clearly shows how important the interests are, and with time they will be more and more important with the growth of my total balance.

If you're convinced it's time for you to open an account, you can do it via the ATM in the mini-shop (SLURL in the right side column)...

Regarding the 5'000 L$ gift from Arbitrage, my results on the SLCapex market are not exactly outstanding, as by the time I'm writing this post the total value of my stocks is 3'777 L$ ! I'm still working of strategies to get it better, and will post about it when I'll have found a working one !

No comments: