Friday, October 26, 2007

GRRRR ! Fake Benches F....d my 200th Post !

This was supposed to be a happy, festive, funny post, but it has been RUINED by bloody fake camping benches !

I found a spot cracked-up with 3L$ / 15 minutes benches. I was so happy that I sent a notice on the "Free Money from JohnLight Raymaker" group to share it with all the members ! I even teleported some friends there, before starting a long camping session.

When I came back, what a surprise... I had earned 26L$. Those of you thinink "lucky JohnLight" shall explain me which number multiplied by 3 can give 26 !!

After some trials of few benches in this place, I found out that two out of three of the poseballs there are paying only (2L$ / 10 initial version) 2L$ / 15 minutes (corrected after Sylver's comment) ! I just feel disgusted, and my blog-iversary is wasted, to say the less !

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you sit on a 3/15 or a 2/10 for an hour, you're still earning 12L...if it was the difference between a 2/10 and a 4/10, yeah, it'd be bigger, but between a 2/10 and 3/15, the only real difference is the limit before it ejects you. ;)

JohnLight Raymaker said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JohnLight Raymaker said...

Sylver, thank you for correcting my math. I was so upset that I misstyped it. The rate paid by two out of three of the balls was obviously 2 / 15 instead of the advertised 3 / 15.

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.freewebs.com/paxilonline]cost of paxil in canada
[/url]paroxetine in elderly
getting off paxil weight loss
paroxetine morning or night
paroxetine reviews
paroxetine vs fluoxetine