Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Failed transaction - Trouble report - (N - 2)

I got bad news today... Angle Binder just told me she did not get the 100L$ I paid her for her second place in the non-human avatar contest. A rapid check on the SecondLife website confirmed that money left my account, but did not reach hers.

After a second look on the website, I filled a report in. Apparently this kind of issues is quite frequent, because there is a template specially for it ! I will post again when the issue will be investigated and hopefully solved by LindenLab.

From a financial point of view, this is quite interesting, because it means money disapeared, or more precisely went back to LL. Just is when paying someone, the money would go back to the bank itself.

My question now is simple: How much money is lost this way in SecondLife ? Let me know if you had similar experience. May be LL is getting huge ammounts of money back this way...

Post N - 2... stay tuned

No comments: