Monday, October 22, 2007

Non-human avatar contest - And the winners are...

The non-human avatar contest is over now... here is the enveloppe...

3rd, with 4 votes, earning 50L$... Wrager Creeley !

2nd, with 5 votes, earning 100L$... Angle Binder !

Winner, with 6 votes, earning 250L$... Reverend Chapman !

Congratulation to all of you, you will get your money very soon...

Thanks to all contestants, stay tuned for the next contest. Thanks also to Kadena Whitfield who sponsored this contest. If you want to be a sponsor of the next contest, contact me.

2 comments:

onbewust said...

Hah, this is nice! :-)

I want to thank everyone who voted for me!
I personally liked Wrager Creeley's avatar most.
Back in the days I played a lot of Sonic on my Sega. ;-)

My own avatar comes from the Japanese animation film Tonari No Totoro (My neighbour Totoro). You should really check it out. It's one of my favorites. And if you also want a costume just ask me. :-)

Greetings,
-Rev. Chapman.

Alex said...
This comment has been removed by the author.