Monday, October 1, 2007

I'm camping for YOU !

As the end of the voting phase of the Camping Photo Contest comes close, I'm now camping to earn the 100L$ prize I'll have to give to the winner. I could obviously take it from the bank, but I prefer accumulate it right now, so as not withdraw too much.

You can still vote for your favorite camping snapshot, all the photos are available here. I don't have a lot to report, as I was off for three days. Three days away from Second Life were just good, and I'm happy to say that I did not missed it. No guilty feeling or anything like that. I'm probably not that much addicted...

A new tren makes me a bit worrying... it seems that even 2L$ / 10 minutes campsites become harder to find these days. It's certainly time for me to start a new search phase, I'll keep you informed. Any tip welcome.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I found about 36 places for 2/10 camping... i will check them out and see if tehy are worth it when i get teh chance... i will keep the group posted....


~Ang~