Sunday, October 21, 2007

Second Life is not all about money...

I started this quest with a financial plan. Camp... bank... interests... million...

After few month, I must admit that I got caught by the social aspect of Second Life. My list of friends is quite long, and not only of people who added me because of this blog. Some people I met here helped me in my quest, I helped some others with their goals, and just shared thoughts with some.

As in real life, meeting key people and building a good network is important. I will not make a list here, but knowing all these persons definetly made a difference in my results, and motivation.

May be this blog will change a bit now, and I will enlarge its scope to something like "how to be successful in Second Life"... stay tuned !

No comments: