Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Camping together again - Bye bye JTFinancials contest

Busy, busy, busy ! This has been the keyword for today. Busy at job, busy at home, so not a lot of time to camp. Hopefully I had a short slot of time to start camping, and to make it more profitable, I started camping with JaneLight and JohnLight simultanously again.

The new SL client seems much more stable on my old computer than before, so I got quite good result. May be I should look for free old computers, but strong enough to run more SL clients...

Anyway, twin camping has been good, and I will report more about it later on. By the way, I did not decided yet if Jane and John are twins or lovers...

Sadly, I must report that I did not won the JTFinancials affiliate contest. During the contest period, I had 6 more new affiliates, and the winner had not less than 35 new affiliates ! Congratulations to him... May be next time... Bye bye 10'000 L$ prize :-(

2 comments:

onbewust said...

Too bad. Winning the contest would've been cool. :-)

Anonymous said...

Well 6 affialates will bring in you some money anyway. Keep up the good work...