Thursday, September 6, 2007

Resuming normal operations

After eleven days runing the SL client on my old computer only, the main one is at least back from maintenance. I can at last resume my normal operations, meaning runing the client on a more powerful then stable computer, using the older one for JaneLight only.

By luck, I could go directly to a campsite reported few days ago by a member of "Free Money from JohnLight", and get the only 5 L$ / 15 minutes spot available there. It's limited to 45 minutes, but it's still a very good rate. I will publish its location here soon, but I will let the members of the group profit from it. Remember you can join the group at anytime for 15L$...

This week, all the camping money will go to APEZ, to build up the strategic reserve. My new idea about it is to have the reserve being 10% of my total wealth at anytime, so if I experience massive losses again, I will not restart from zero. I will make the corresponding transfer on next Saturday.

The mini-shop is also ready, and I changed the watches seller in a more general 2L$ vending machine. It contains may items (t-shirts, jeans, a couple of tuxedos, a skin, ...) , which you can buy for 2L$ each.

On the SLCapex front, nothing new to report today. As it was a day off in my location, I did not had many time to invest...

No comments: