Thursday, September 20, 2007

A good day in Second Life

I said something wrong in a previous post. The 2L$ / 10 minutes dancecage in the Italian Sexy Club in Newt is not limited to 100L$. As stability is good these days, I left JohnLight here the whole day, and when I came back, he had earned 124 L$ and was still dancing ! I had to stop it because the client was showing unstability signs...

So it is now an open question: what is the limit of this cage, if any ?Any information is welcome... and answering it will help you ? I made 420 L$ in this cage over two and a half day !

On top of that, Genie gave to the group the location of a sim where are 3 benches with 3 camping seats each... paying 8 / 10 ! Ok, they are limited to 24L$, and very busy, but getting one is really rewarding... and good !

Once again, creating the "Free Money from JohnLight Raymaker" group helped me a lot, this was a damn good idea ! You want the address of the 8 / 10 campsite ? Ok, I will publish it in a few days. Join the group for fresh information.

Don't forget that the Camping Snapshot Contest is still open, with an opportunity to earn 100 L$ !

No comments: