Thursday, September 13, 2007

Camping and investing

While I continue camping actively (as far as camping can be qualified of active...), my investment knowledge is slowly growing. Aldon Hynes, who was kind enough to give some advise via comments, also sent me a very interesting post of his own, about Second Life Day Trading Strategies. It is really good reading for newbies...


My big problem with day trading is that I don't have to possiblity to monitor the market closely and permanently enough, nor to spend time reading SLCapex business news. Long term investments are probably better for me.

I'm also still waiting for your feed-back and improvement proposals (click the link on top of this page...) about the blog, so as to incorporate them in the next change.

Finally, on the social topic, I restarted dual camping, so it is possible again to meet JaneLight and JohnLight camping together... how sweet are they ? This raise a funny question to me. In your view, Jane and John are...

... brother and sister ? twins ? friends ? lovers ? couple ? freudian sides of myself ?

4 comments:

onbewust said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
onbewust said...

Well, since they have the same last name it's kind of hard for them to be lovers. I haven't seen JaneLight yet so I don't know if they look alike so my best guess is they would be brother and sister. :-)

Anonymous said...

I always considered them man and wife.

Unknown said...

I always thought they were husband & wife - to me it was never a question lol