Wednesday, September 19, 2007

The 200L$ camping day !

As I wanted to know the limit of the dancecage in Newt, I left JohnLight there yesterday evening. This morning, he was off the cage, with 100L$ more ! Given this good result, I decided to make something I had stopped for long, a daylong camping.

When I came back, JohnLight had been disconnected because of a planned maintenance. Apparently there is still a strong causality link between my long un-supervised camping session and SL going down !

Anyway, it's not that bad, as at maintenance time JohnLight already earned 98L$. I just had to camp for 5 minutes to get 2 more L$ and reach 200 ! So in one day I get enough money to pay the camping photo contest prize, plus the equivalent of three days of camping.

The contest is starting well, I've already received some good camping pictures. You can still take part and try to earn the 100L$ !

No comments: