Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Lot of camping - Losses on SLCapex

I have had some delays in reporting recently, as I was incorporating the results of the poll and your feed-back in my most recent posts. I also try to maintain the pace of my posts slow enough to let you time to read them !

Most of my camping time over the last week-end has been spent in the "Italian Sexy Club" in "Newt (107, 69, 53)". They have quite various rates, 2 / 10 (no limitation known yet), 5 / 20 limited to 80, and one 2 / 5 but limited to one cycle ! Some of their pads also require to be member of "Italian Sexy Club of Newt" group. I made over 300 L$ there over 4 days.

My investments on the SLCapex are not exactly doing well. The market is oriented downwards, so only long-term investments have luck to produce benefits. Day trading is really hard. For the first time today, the balance is below 4'000L$, representing a 20% loss ! Nevertheless, I still beleive that this will improve.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This website is really useful for financial info they have many contributors and it helped me get a perspective on the whole ginko collapse...

http://www.your2ndplace.com

There are some really interesting articles....

onbewust said...

I made some heavy losses last week too. I put a lot of money in SLMS but the CEO has been 'missing'. The share value dropped by 40% and SLCapEx issued a trade halt so I'm stuck with the shares. :-/ I hope they find a solution soon.

My portfolio value dropped from L$ 7400 to a little under L$ 3000. Trying to get back up but it's going slow. The market indeed seems to go down. I hope this changes soon 'cause I really liked playing the stockmarket. I had a profit of L$800. Too bad it couldn't last. ;o)