Sunday, September 2, 2007

GUEST POST from Reverend Chapman - Chino Yray's prize

Three weeks ago someone of the group (can't remember who exactly) told me about this competition on Chino Yray's blog (link: http://www.chinoyray.com/) to win L$5000. To participate you had to post a link to his blog on your own blog. It was a small effort so I posted something about Chino Yray and the competition on my MySpace-page and gave him the link in a blog-comment. I already forgot all about it untill today, when Chino mailed me to tell me that I won and sent me the money. I'm glad that I finally have some L$ again after the Ginko debacle most of us experienced. I just want to say thanks to Chino and the group, and keep in mind that these small efforts sometimes do pay up. ;-)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations John! i read something about that a while back didnt realize you won! Genie

JohnLight Raymaker said...

Hi Genie,

thank you for your enthusiasm... but this was a guest post from Reverend Chapman, a fellow group member. He's the winner, not me.