Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Banco ! All In JTIC !

The anouncement by Linden Lab to remove all ATMs except those from registered banks (?) created a huge bang and mini-panic on the stock market.

My personal decision is to call for "Banco !" and put all my money in JT Investment Certificates ! So I now hold 20020 JTIC shares and no "cash" on my SL Capital Exchange account. I made this investment for three reasons:
  1. Show my support to Arbitrage Wise and all the team at JT Financials
  2. LL's new rules seems to apply to interests, not dividends ;-)
  3. Thanks to some selling lemmings I could get JTIC shares for 0.65 L$ each !
If JTF was to fully collapse - which I think will not happen - I will lose everything. Anyway my challenge can't be achieved without a bank paying interests...

I wish new successes to JTF and Arb ! You have all my support, guys !

3 comments:

Unknown said...

It certainly sounds more positive than yesterday from the reading I've been doing of the postings today.

I may still need to withdraw some funds to renew my stream rental but will still leave some money in there (if I have a choice).

Not sure how all this affects WSE...

onbewust said...

Some people say WSE got an insider at LL
and Luke closed it down and ran off in time...
but that's just rumours. :-)

I have strong faith in JTF/SLCapex and Arb too.
Let's hope this can be settled in a good way.

Anonymous said...

Consider finding some other way of diversifying. All your eggs in one basket didn't work out too well for you last time.