Thursday, December 20, 2007

Personal news - Season's Greetings

The time I could spend in SecondLife for the last months has been reduced to an extreme minumum for various reasons on which I can now say more...

In spring 2008, I will change job, location, and country. Job hunting, decisions, and move preparation took a lot of time. This combined with the fall in camping possibilities took me away of SL, except for very brief visits.

After discussing with Wrag about producing tee-shirts and other goodies, I made it for another blog, with interesting results. Thus I also took an other way to become a millionaire (a bit obsessive...) with a tee-shirt blog and its associated shop.

The next two weeks should be a bit quieter, so I'll try to get in SL again, to meet all my friends there again (Jo, Angle, Genie, Alex, Rev, Stroh, Wrag, ... I did not forget about you).

My experience in SecondLife does certainly belong to the good things I made in 2007, and I want to thank you all, friends, reader, commenters, guest posters, because this blog is yours before all.

So I wish you all a Merry Christmas, and a very pleasant and successful Happy New Year 2008 !

2 comments:

onbewust said...

Merry Christmas to you too John. :-)
and good luck in the next year(s)!

Greetings,
-Rev. Chapman.

Anonymous said...

congrats on everything John. Sounds like 2008 will be an exciting year for you! I have been out of SL for about 2 months now but will be around more as of NY so will see you soon in game :) Genie